CERTIFIED GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
Exotic Workouts' Instructor team lives at the heart of the company’s mission to help women improve their health physically, spiritually and mentally.
You’ll deliver an empowering workout fitness experience to our members.; execute pre-designed movements and choreography for multiple clients in an intimate and supportive group setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
2. Energize and motivate clients throughout the session
3. Build EWO attendance and retain current members
4. Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
5. Provide modifications to accommodate all fitness levels
6. Handle member concerns when applicable
7. Assist with membership sales and merchandise
8. Promote sessions on social media using an instructor profile
9. Attend professional development meetings and trainings
1. Strong knowledge of physiology, exercise technique and body mechanics
2. Must hold a current fitness ceritification from an EWO approved education company such as ACE, AFFA, ACSM, NASM, NCSA or NETA
3. Current CPR/AED certification
4. Ability to multi-task and stay organized
5. Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
6. Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
7. At least one year of experience with teaching groups or personal training in the fitness, dance, yoga, and/or gymnastics industry
8. Must be able to safely lift and move up to 30 points
9. Have a valid FL driver’s license and reliable transportation
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Get the inside scoop on Exotic Workouts events, promotionsand workshops delivered to your inbox.